The CorpNet.com “Forming an LLC (Limited Liability Company) Guide” is
a FREE Guide written by Business Attorneys at Corpnet.com. Please feel free to link
to this page or distribute this startup guide to any small business owner or entrepreneur
that may be starting a business.
This guide addresses the following business issues:
- What is an LLC (Limited Liability Company)
- Benefits of an LLC
- Limited liability, fewer formalities, pass-through tax treatment
- Flexible allocation of business profits and losses
- LLC vs Corporation
- LLC vs. S Corporation
- Business Structures Chart
To view the LLC Guide, you will first need to Download Adobe Reader.
Free LLC Guide to learn more about forming an LLC (Limited Liability
If you are having trouble downloading the LLC Guide, follow the steps below.
- Download the Adobe Reader by clicking on the link Download Adobe Reader. Follow the instructions to download and
install Adobe Reader.
- Right click on the link to the PDF document
Free LLC Guide and click “Save Target As”
- Save the document to your hard drive in a location that you will remember.
- When the download is complete, go to that file location saved in Step 3 and double
click the file.
- If you continue to have trouble downloading and viewing the file, please
Contact Us and we will step you through the process.
Download Other Free Guides:
Free DBA Guide