This guide addresses the following business issues:
- Benefits of Filing a DBA/Fictitious Business Name
- Choosing a Name for your DBA/Fictitious Business Name
- DBA/Fictitious Business Name Filing Requirements
- When and Where to File Your DBA
This FREE guide answers the common questions for a sole proprietor or general partnership
conducting business using a special name that is different from their own name.
The same applies where a small business may incorporate or form a limited liability
company (LLC) and operates the business under a name that is different from the
name of the corporation or LLC.
To view the DBA Guide, you will first need to Download Adobe Reader.
Download the Free DBA Guide to learn more about filing a DBA -
doing business as.
If you are having trouble downloading the DBA Guide, follow the steps below.
- Download the Adobe Reader by clicking on the link Download Adobe Reader. Follow the instructions to download and
install Adobe Reader.
- Right click on the link to the PDF document Free DBA Guide and click “Save Target As”
- Save the document to your hard drive in a location that you will remember.
- When the download is complete, go to that file location saved in Step 3 and double
click the file.
- If you continue to have trouble downloading and viewing the file, please
Contact Us and we will step you through the process.
Download Other Free Guides:
Free LLC Guide