Are you ready to join the CorpNet family?
Remote Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for driving the results of a CSR team (4-6) through recruiting, training, organizing, coordinating, measuring, coaching, problem solving, and leading. The lead will partner with management to execute company and department strategies and upholds standards to ensure that sales goals are met or exceeded. This role requires a self-starting, proactive, results-oriented individual who is ready to move up in their career as a sales leadership professional.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve routine problems and act as the first point of escalation for Clients.
- Elevate issues or questions to Sales Support Leader, as necessary
- Ensure CSRs are executing the job based on approved department and company policy and procedures
- Ensure reporting and process improvement. Identify ways to streamline workflow, improve processes or procedures, and present plans to the supervisor for input and approval
- Create reports and analyze performance data and make recommendations to management to help guide the strategic direction of the team Basic Qualifications Puts all of the Core Values into action on a daily basis
- Prove track record of performance including Quote creation and timely placement of orders
- Ability to communicate convincingly and concisely with both peers and leaders
- Strong sense of urgency – we move fast around here!
Extremely organized. Able to juggle various tasks with poise and make sure our content has the appropriate level of polish.
- Knowledge of CRM and other data management systems
- Process Improvement – Develop methods to improve communication and productivity within the Lead Generation Team and with other teams. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active learning
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Basic Mathematics
- Reading Comprehension
- Interpersonal Communication
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
Education and Experience
- Good high-speed internet and a quiet place to work as well as your own computer and headset.
- High school diploma or GED certificate accepted
- Min 2-3 years of telemarketing or sales experience
- Basic computer proficiency
- Communication skills (bilingualism a plus)
- High energy, takes initiative, motivated, go-getter, likes people
- Min 1 -3 years of customer service/Lead Generation/SDR/BDR experience
- Excellent business phone calls knowledge and skills, inside sales, fundamental contract management skills, and organizational skills. Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Humble attitude to great communication abilities aimed at providing exceptional customer service along with interacting with other organization members.
- Results minded with the capacity to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Highly-developed skills in planning, prioritization, and organization; the willingness to operate individually or with no monitoring.
- In-depth computer skills, able to perform work using multi-screen with several tasks in the company environment.
- Ability to stay calm and sensible in cases of pressure or conflict.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Our Benefit Packages
A Hybrid Work Model
We offer remote, nationwide employment.
Great Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Parental leave
- Military leave
- Work from home stipends
- Wellness stipends
- And more!
Founded in 2009, CorpNet is a family-owned, California business run by serial entrepreneurs Philip and Nellie Akalp. This dynamic team has helped over half a million entrepreneurs start and maintain their businesses.
Visit our press center to learn more about our industry work. Nellie Akalp is internationally recognized as one of the most prominent experts on small business legal matters and is an advocate for entrepreneurs.
Discover a second family who cares about you and invests in your future and your happiness. Our goal is to offer you a work environment where you can be yourself, where you fit, and where you can thrive!