Are you ready to join the CorpNet family?
Remote Customer Service Team Lead
The Customer Service Team Lead is responsible for driving the results of a CSR team (4-6) through recruiting, training, organizing, coordinating, measuring, coaching, problem solving, and leading. The lead will partner with management to execute company and department strategies and upholds standards to ensure that sales goals are met or exceeded. This role requires a self-starting, proactive, results-oriented individual who is ready to move up in their career as a sales leadership professional.
- Reporting to the Sales Operations Leader
- Build the Customer Service effort at CorpNet. Outbound, Inbound, coordinating with other teams
- Responsible for leading and coaching our Customer Service Representatives to provide all non-selling services for our Sellers
- Recruit & Train by identifying potential candidates, interviewing and making hiring recommendations to Sales Operations Leader
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive training sessions for CSR Boot Camp, weekly sessions, or ad hoc
- Provide hands-on coaching and training to CSRs including, but not limited to, workflow, emailing, cold calling, and follow up
- Routinely monitor CorpNet ERP/CRM reports
- Create formalized feedback and provide it to CSRs to improve performance Day-to Day Management
- Resolve routine problems and act as the first point of escalation for CSRs.
- Elevate issues or questions to Sales Operations Leader, as necessary
- Ensure CSRs are executing the job based on approved department and company policy and procedures
- Monitor KPIs daily and hold reps accountable to metrics. Identify patterns that need to be addressed and communicate concerns to Sales Operations Leader
- Make recommendations to Supervisor regarding plans for improvement (PIPs)
- Provide input to the supervisor for CSR quarterly performance reviews Lead all or portions of CSR team huddles, meetings, and training sessions
- Ensure reporting and process improvement. Identify ways to streamline workflow, improve processes or procedures, and present plans to the supervisor for input and approval
- Create reports and analyze performance data and make recommendations to management to help guide the strategic direction of the team Basic Qualifications
- Puts all of the Core Values into action on a daily basis
- Prove track record of performance including Quote creation and timely placement of orders
- Ability to communicate convincingly and concisely with both peers and leaders
- Strong sense of urgency – we move fast around here!
Extremely organized. Able to juggle various tasks with poise and make sure our content has the appropriate level of polish.
- Previous Team Lead Experience – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and compensation.
- Knowledge of CRM and other data management systems
- Process Improvement – Develop methods to improve communication and productivity within the Lead Generation Team and with other teams. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active learning
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Basic mathematics
- Reading comprehension
- Interpersonal communication
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
Education and Experience
- Previous Team Lead experience
- Experience with building a structure for Customer Service
- Good high-speed internet and a quiet place to work as well as your own computer and headset.
- High school diploma or GED certificate accepted
- Min 2-3 years of telemarketing or sales experience
- Basic computer proficiency
- Communication skills (bilingualism a plus)
- High energy, takes initiative, motivated, go-getter, likes people
- Min 2 -3 years of customer service/Lead Generation/SDR/BDR experience
- Excellent business phone calls knowledge and skills, inside sales, fundamental contract management skills, and organizational skills. Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Humble attitude to great communication abilities aimed at providing exceptional customer service along with interacting with other organization members.
- Results-minded with the capacity to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Highly-developed skills in planning, prioritization, and organization; the willingness to operate individually or with no monitoring.
- In-depth computer skills, able to perform work using multi-screen with several tasks in the company environment.
- Ability to stay calm and sensible in cases of pressure or conflict.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Our Benefit Packages
A Hybrid Work Model
We offer remote, nationwide employment.
Great Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Parental leave
- Military leave
- Work from home stipends
- Wellness stipends
- And more!
Founded in 2009, CorpNet is a family-owned, California business run by serial entrepreneurs Philip and Nellie Akalp. This dynamic team has helped over half a million entrepreneurs start and maintain their businesses.
Visit our press center to learn more about our industry work. Nellie Akalp is internationally recognized as one of the most prominent experts on small business legal matters and is an advocate for entrepreneurs.
Discover a second family who cares about you and invests in your future and your happiness. Our goal is to offer you a work environment where you can be yourself, where you fit, and where you can thrive!