Are you ready to join the CorpNet family?
Remote Sales Development Representative (Team Lead)
The Sales Development Team Lead is responsible for driving the results of an SDR team (2-4) through recruiting, training, organizing, coordinating, measuring, coaching, problem solving, and leading. The lead will partner with management to execute company and department strategies and upholds standards to ensure that sales goals are met or exceeded. This role requires a self-starting, proactive, results-oriented individual who is ready to move up in their career as a sales leadership professional.
- Reporting to the Sales Support Leader/Sales Enablement Leader
- Build the Lead Generation effort at CorpNet. Outbound, Inbound, coordinating with marketing
- Responsible for leading and coaching our Sales Development Representatives to deliver Initial Meetings (IMs) and Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) for our Account Manager team
- Recruit & Train by identifying potential candidates, interviewing and making hiring recommendations to the Director of Sales
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive training sessions for SDR Boot Camp, weekly sessions, or ad hoc
- Provide hands-on coaching and training to SDRs including, but not limited to, workflow, prospecting, emailing, cold calling, and follow up
- Routinely monitor outbound prospecting calls, create formalized feedback and provide to SDRs to improve performance Day-to Day Management
- Resolve routine problems and act as the first point of escalation for SDRs.
- Elevate issues or questions to Sales Enablement Leader, as necessary
- Ensure SDRs are executing the job based on approved department and company policy and procedures
- Monitor KPIs daily and hold reps accountable to metrics. Identify patterns that need to be addressed and communicate concerns to Sales Enablement Leader
- Make recommendations to Supervisor regarding plans for improvement (PIPs)
- Provide input to supervisor for SDR quarterly performance reviews Lead all or portions of SDR team huddles, meetings, and training sessions
- Ensure reporting and process improvement. Identify ways to streamline workflow, improve processes or procedures, and present plans to the supervisor for input and approval
- Create reports and analyze performance data and make recommendations to management to help guide the strategic direction of the team Basic Qualifications Puts all of the Core Values into action on a daily basis
- Prove track record of performance including SAL quota attainment
- Ability to communicate convincingly and concisely with both peers and leaders
- Solid understanding of Outreach sequencing strategy
- Strong sense of urgency – we move fast around here!
Extremely organized. Able to juggle various tasks with poise and make sure our content has the appropriate level of polish.
- Previous Team Lead Experience – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation.
- Lead Generation Principles
- Hot calling and Cold calling potential clients
- Provide accurate information to potential clients
- Schedule appointments
- Help increase B2B sales
- Pre-qualify potential partners for our Partner Program
- Making 75-100 outbound /contacts/dials per shift for SDRs
- Scheduling 8-10 qualified appointments per day
- Knowledge of CRM and other data management systems
- Process Improvement – Develop methods to improve communication and productivity within the Lead Generation Team and with other teams. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active learning
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Basic Mathematics
- Reading Comprehension
- Interpersonal Communication
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
Education and Experience
- Previous Team Lead experience
- Experience with building a structure for Lead Generation
- Good high-speed internet and a quiet place to work as well as your own computer and headset.
- High school diploma or GED certificate accepted
- Min 2-3 years of telemarketing or sales experience
- Basic computer proficiency
- Communication skills (bilingualism a plus)
- High energy, takes initiative, motivated, go-getter, likes people
- Min 2 -3 years of customer service/Lead Generation/SDR/BDR experience
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Our Benefit Packages
A Hybrid Work Model
We offer remote, nationwide employment.
Great Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Parental leave
- Military leave
- Work from home stipends
- Wellness stipends
- And more!
Founded in 2009, CorpNet is a family-owned, California business run by serial entrepreneurs Philip and Nellie Akalp. This dynamic team has helped over half a million entrepreneurs start and maintain their businesses.
Visit our press center to learn more about our industry work. Nellie Akalp is internationally recognized as one of the most prominent experts on small business legal matters and is an advocate for entrepreneurs.
Discover a second family who cares about you and invests in your future and your happiness. Our goal is to offer you a work environment where you can be yourself, where you fit, and where you can thrive!