Are you ready to join the CorpNet family?
Remote Sales Enablement Lead (SEL)
Sales Enablement is the Sales Team’s playbook for success. It contains methods, processes, and strategies for how to engage potential customers and close the deal. This role also includes tactics for customer retention and soliciting referrals. Add further training to help Sellers and Partners to promote and market themselves beyond the interaction with a buyer. The SEL provides support to our team of Account Executives and Managers to ensure our organization reaches its sales goals each year. The SEL is responsible for developing and implementing the sales process and procedures that enable the sales team to meet their targets. The role requires a high level of collaboration with sales, marketing, customer service, finance, and other departments to ensure smooth operations. This role requires a deep understanding of the sales process and an ability to identify areas of improvement. The Lead Generation Team reports to this role.
- Embed yourself within the Sales function to ensure alignment with the Sales Process, which will drive the content creation and delivery of the training program
- Work with and Direct the Corporate Product Training and Development Officer
- Establish the onboarding training program for all members of the sales organization to expedite new hire ramp-up and facilitate earlier revenue generation.
- CorpNet Partner Program Leader
- Create and deliver live training classes on Sales Processes and Sales Skills Best Practices.
- Develop e-learning modules for new hire training, business development reps, Account Managers, Account Executives, and train-the-trainer sessions
- Management of all training and enablement materials in eLearning, SharePoint, and any other related systems
- Work with leadership to craft the agenda for Weekly Sales and other strategic team planning meetings
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the training curriculum and its impact on sales objectives
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentorship to team members
- Organize and coordinate Sales team-building exercises
- Improve sales processes, tools, competencies, behaviors and incentives with standards that align with CorpNet’s goals and objectives
- Own the CRM system and implement best practices and enhancements that drive efficiency, insights, and robust pipeline and lead-to-revenue management resulting in increased close rates and faster sales velocity
- Build a reporting process to measure, manage, and optimize results. Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs, communicate out reliable data/insights and measure against results pivoting as necessary to improve overall performance.
- Supervise the Lead Generation Team (SDR/BDR)
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to create best-in-class lead generation and MQL/SQL funnel management that leaded to better insights, increased efficiency, and greater productivity.
- Coordinate with CMO
- Design and provide effective and measurable enablement, eminence, and training materials & programs for all stakeholders. Ensure creation and dissemination of all sales enablement collateral including sales playbooks, pitch decks, data sheets, call scripts, FAQs, competitive battle cards, etc.
- Tenaciously seeks opportunities to grow CorpNet’s business. Strategically selects how to achieve growth in all of CorpNet’s segments
- Develop a solid understanding of the customers, markets, channels, and competitors to execute a needs bases approach to process improvement.
- Build and own account management function to ensure that the customer lifecycle is best in class, provide excellent customer services, explores upsell opportunities, and retains customers.
- Previous Team Lead Experience – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and compensation.
- Lead Generation Principles
- Hot calling and Cold calling potential clients
- Provide accurate information to potential clients
- Schedule appointments
- Help increase B2B sales
- Pre-qualify potential partners for our Partner Program
- Making 75-100 outbound /contacts/dials per shift for SDRs
- Scheduling 8-10 qualified appointments per day
- Knowledge of CRM and other data management systems
- Process Improvement – Develop methods to improve communication and productivity within the Lead Generation Team and with other teams. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- 7+ years of experience implementing business strategy, operations, and/or sales in the Business Formation and Compliance industry.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- Proven success selling or supporting complex products and services, through direct and indirect channels and using multiple business models, such as SaaS.
- Excellent understanding and authority within the business documents, Filing service industry to drive/influence trends, product use cases, and business models.
- Experience with customer success, customer service, and customer experience
- Sales Force CRM implementation and management a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Our Benefit Packages
A Hybrid Work Model
We offer remote, nationwide employment.
Great Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Parental leave
- Military leave
- Work from home stipends
- Wellness stipends
- And more!
Founded in 2009, CorpNet is a family-owned, California business run by serial entrepreneurs Philip and Nellie Akalp. This dynamic team has helped over half a million entrepreneurs start and maintain their businesses.
Visit our press center to learn more about our industry work. Nellie Akalp is internationally recognized as one of the most prominent experts on small business legal matters and is an advocate for entrepreneurs.
Discover a second family who cares about you and invests in your future and your happiness. Our goal is to offer you a work environment where you can be yourself, where you fit, and where you can thrive!