Are you ready to join the CorpNet family?
Remote Sales Operations Lead (SOL)
Sales operations at CorpNet describe the functions and activities in sales organizations that keep frontline sales teams efficient and effective. The sales operations team primarily handles the administrative and technical tasks that would otherwise burden salespeople. A sales operations team also streamlines processes in order to improve sales productivity and give reps more time to engage with customers.
The Sales Operations Lead (SOL) is a key role at CorpNet. The SOL provides support to our team of Account Executives and Managers to ensure our organization reaches its sales goals each year. The SOL is responsible for developing and implementing the sales process and procedures that enable the sales team to meet their targets. The role requires a high level of collaboration with sales, marketing, customer service, finance, and other departments to ensure smooth operations. This role requires a deep understanding of the sales process and an ability to identify areas of improvement. The Sales Coordinators, Sales Admins, and Sales Customer Service Team Report to this role.
- Bring urgency and pace to the sales culture
- Develop and implement efficient sales processes and procedures for the Sales team.
- Interact with sales, pre-sales, marketing, sales enablement & customer success teams to gather information and stay on top of current information.
- Monitor performance metrics to ensure efficient operations
- Optimize existing sales processes to improve efficiency
- Provide regular reporting on key performance indicators
- Create reporting standards for tracking Sales Support performance
- Analyze customer data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, customer service, finance) on initiatives related to the sales operations
- Helps train new hires on the sales process and procedures
- Identify areas for improvement in the current sales process
- Develop solutions to improve customer experience
- Troubleshoot any issues related to the sales process or procedure – specifically in Salesforce, BizTracker, and PipeDrive
- Provide hands-on coaching and training to CSRs including, but not limited to, workflow, emailing, cold calling, and follow up
- Help the Director of Sales with performance analysis of sales processes by tracking: content, resource, and tool usage; sales enablement metrics and KPIs; and performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps of the sales team
- Previous Team Lead Experience – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation.
- Knowledge of CRM and other data management systems
- Process Improvement – Develop methods to improve communication and productivity within the Lead Generation Team and with other teams. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Deep experience with ERP and CRM and other digital tools
Education and Experience
- Previous Team Lead experience
- Experience with building a structure and using it for customer service
- Good high-speed internet and a quiet place to work as well as your own computer and headset.
- High school diploma or GED certificate accepted
- Min 2-3 years of leadership and supervisory experience
- Excel and MS 365 computer proficiency
- Communication skills (bilingualism a plus)
- High energy, takes initiative, motivated, go-getter, likes people
- Min 2 -3 years of customer service/lead generation/SDR/BDR experience
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Our Benefit Packages
A Hybrid Work Model
We offer remote, nationwide employment.
Great Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Disability and life insurance benefits
- Parental leave
- Military leave
- Work from home stipends
- Wellness stipends
- And more!
Founded in 2009, CorpNet is a family-owned, California business run by serial entrepreneurs Philip and Nellie Akalp. This dynamic team has helped over half a million entrepreneurs start and maintain their businesses.
Visit our press center to learn more about our industry work. Nellie Akalp is internationally recognized as one of the most prominent experts on small business legal matters and is an advocate for entrepreneurs.
Discover a second family who cares about you and invests in your future and your happiness. Our goal is to offer you a work environment where you can be yourself, where you fit, and where you can thrive!