If you are a current Commission Junction affiliate partnered (or interested in working) with an Incorporation/legal services provider, we’d love to work with you to reach small business owners. CorpNet.com is a fast-growing company focused on delivering quality services to people starting, protecting and managing their business. We assist with incorporating businesses, forming LLCs, or simply registering a business as a DBA/Sole Proprietorship, Trademark Search/ Registration services and more business startup, compliance and maintenance services in all 50 states.
Why Choose CorpNet as Your Affiliate partner over our competition?
The CorpNet Affiliate Program offers you the unique opportunity to get paid for introducing new customers to us. In addition, we offer:
- Increased Click through Rate: We’ve developed a series of new ads aimed to engage and drive more traffic, not to mention have a fully redesigned website.
- Increased Conversion Rate: We have optimized our website to become a powerful online client generation machine.
- Increased Order Value: We have optimized our packages, pricing, and order form and checkout process to generate the highest average order values in company history.
- Plenty of Link Magnets for You: Use any of our FREE Guides, content and videos with your affiliate links embedded to get signups. You freely have the ability to re-publish and distribute our content on your site for your visitors’ viewing.
- Coupon Affiliates Welcome! Unlike our competition, we welcome coupon affiliates in our program.
Here’s Proof of How Our Current CJ Affiliates Are Doing
Still not convinced? Here’s what our current network of Commission Junction affiliates are enjoying:
- Recent Monthly EPCs: Our affiliates earned an $80 Earnings Per Click in August, and $85 in September.
- 7 Day EPC: We have been #1 ranked for 7-day EPC in the Legal Services category for weeks.
- We are Killing it on 3-Month EPC: Currently our 3-month EPC is $30, which ranks us 4 out of 11 in the industry. This number continues to rise, which only means more opportunity for you to make more money.
We’ve also structured our pricing and packaging to maximize your sales and optimize your conversions. And unlike our competition, we have a 90-day cookie placed with any visitor coming from your site, which means more opportunity for payout.
Philip and Nellie Akalp, an attorney husband and wife team based out in Southern California, have founded several document filing companies in the past and now service small businesses with CorpNet. We provide document filing services required for a variety of business needs such as forming your own Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC), filing a DBA/Fictitious Business Name, Foreign Qualification Filings, Registered Agent Representations, Corporate Compliance services and supplies and Trademark search and registrations in all 50 states.
What Makes Us Different
We’re not a corporation churning machine, unlike many of our competitors. We’re a small business helping other small businesses. Our CEO, Nellie Akalp, frequently shares her expertise on well-known small business sites like Mashable, Small Business Trends, and American Express OPEN Forum. CorpNet has been featured on FOX Business, New York Times, Inc., MSN and more.