If you’ve been thinking about starting a business, but aren’t sure if you’re ready, you’ll want to attend this informative Google Hangout, “Are You Ready to Become an Entrepreneur?” The virtual event, put on by GoDaddy, will be held on September 17, 2014, at 9 am Pacific, 12 pm Eastern. CorpNet’s CEO, Nellie Akalp, will be the expert leading the conversation.
In the Google Hangout, Nellie will push you to think about questions like:
- Can you work well without direction, set deadlines and sometimes even colleagues?
- Can you juggle multiple tasks at the same time?
- Do you have a savings account you can fall back on in case you have a slow month?
- How well do you handle rejection and disappointment?
- Can you deal with the unknown and do you have the stomach for risk?
She’ll be available after her presentation for you to ask all those burning entrepreneurial questions you have.
Here’s a sneak peek of what Nellie’s got to say on the subject:
As an added bonus, attendees of the Hangout will also get an exclusive CorpNet discount on services, so RSVP today, and we’ll “see” you at the event on the 17th!