Find out from our CEO Nellie Akalp what entrepreneurs love about entrepreneurship, get tips on SEO, crowdsourcing, and word of mouth marketing, and find out how to protect your brand’s intellectual property in this week’s roundup.
Interviews & Press Mentions
- Best Ever with Joe Fairless – Everything You need to Know about Forming LLC’s, C-Corps and S-Corps http://bit.ly/1NeXNrb
- CEO Blog Nation – 23 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Entrepreneurship http://bit.
- Working Mother Radio – The Birth of CorpNet.com http://bit.ly/
- Business 2 Community – Get Noticed: SEO, WOM, and Crowdsourcing http://bit.ly/
- Showcasing Women – 6 Reasons You should Incorporate your Business http://bit.ly/1HXUKUG
- School for Startups Podcast – CorpNet CEO Nellie Akalp Shares her Success Story http://bit.ly/1BlTJot
- Ms. Career Girl – Nellie Akalp of CorpNet.com Gives Entrepreneurial Inspiration http://bit.ly/
Expert Contributed Posts
- Mashable – Persistence, Not Patience, is Key to Entrepreneurship http://on.
- Huffington Post – How to Avoid Trouble When Moonlighting as an Entrepreneur http://huff.to/
- Small Business Trends – Is it Possible to Run a Home Business with Children on Summer Break? http://bit.ly/1fdyvyX
- Secret Entourage – 3 Ways to Protect Your Brand’s Intellectual Property http://bit.ly/1GI8BfC
- AllBusiness – Is Indecision Sapping Your Productivity http://bit.ly/
- Mashable – The pros and Cons of Offering Equity to Employees http://on.mash.to/
- AllBusiness – How to Balance Being a Parent and a Business Owner http://bit.ly/1LaPejC