Pinterest is the new Social Media phenomenon sometimes surpassing Facebook and Twitter in referrals these days.
It is a “pretty” site to use, full of pictures which attract the eye and therefore your mouse to click and see what it’s all about. Pictures work well – as we know from Facebook already. So if you’re not on Pinterest already then you should be – for yourself, for your business and also for fun as it can get quite addictive.
Here are 8 posts to helps explain how to get started on Pinterest, how to keep it going plus some interesting stats and success stories.
- Why You Must Join the Pinterest Social Media Revolution If you are wondering whether it’s worth joining Pinterest then this explains why you should and who uses it. Todaymade
- What is Pinterest and How to Use it For Marketing Your Business This post explains what Pinterest is all about and how to get started plus explaining how to use it for marketing purposes. Jeff Bullas
- Pinterest is Now the No.3 Social Media Network in the US (Study) This provides some interesting statistics about Pinterest. Mashable
- How Pinterest Drives More Online Sales Than Any Other Network (Includes an Infographic) Here is some great information on Pinterest stats and how it is currently creating more sales than other social media networks for some organisations. TechWebStuff
- 7 Pinterest Tips for B2B Companies This provides some great ideas on how to use Pinterest to market your company. Social Media Examiner
- Blogging and Pinterest – How Pinterest Can Help You Grow Your Blog This post gives some great insights in how to use Pinterest to market and grow your blog or you could apply these principles to your business. The Work At Home Woman
- Pinetiquette This provides some great do’s and don’ts on using Pinterest. Write On Track
- Spice Up Your Interest in Pinterest. Everything You Need to Know to Get Started And here is one I made earlier. :) If you still haven’t absorbed enough information about Pinterest check out this collection of more helpful posts providing all you need to know. Tweak Your Biz
If you are serious about Social Media then you really cannot overlook Pinterest as I’m sure you’ll realise from the above posts. I am Sian Phillips on Pinterest and you can follow my boards here. I’d be really interested in hearing your thoughts on Pinterest – are you using it and finding it useful….or not?
CorpNet.com who’s in the business of helping entrepreneurs incorporate a business or form an LLC– in a cost-effective, efficient, timely and accurate manner is also on Pinterest. If you want to start a business, CorpNet can help you incorporate a business, incorporate as an S-Corp or form an LLC to get your business up and running. We help entrepreneurs start a business by managing the business filings to incorporate a company. Whether you want to form an LLC or S-Corporation or other corporate entity, CorpNet can help you choose a business structure with a free business consultation.