CorpNet, headquartered in Westlake Village, CA, is a rapidly-growing company that provides business filing, formation, and prepaid legal services in all 50 states. Our mission is to provide new and existing business owners with the most comprehensive and cost effective services to start, protect, and manage their businesses. With our team of specialists, and our exceptional customer service, we help turn business dreams into reality. If you are a bright, creative overachiever that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, we would like to talk to you.
INSIDE SALES MANAGER
Corpnet.com is looking for an Inside Sales Manager (ISM) that will drive productivity, and take the sales team to the next level. Your proven ability to achieve results will help you succeed in our rapidly growing company. Through your exceptional leadership, you will grow the sales organization, and enhance the overall customer experience, creating increased revenue and customer loyalty. You will also put your strategic planning capabilities to use, as you continue to review and revise the overall sales plans and goals, ensuring the highest levels of performance and quota attainment. Your metrics-based mindset, high desire to achieve, unparalleled communication skills, and outstanding track record make you a great candidate for this fast-paced environment.
- Coach, support, motivate, and mentor the members of the inside sales team, helping them to further develop their prospecting skills, identify customer needs, closing skills, critical thinking skills, and attain their quotas.
- Continue to build upon the existing team by hiring and training new talent.
- Develop sales strategies for existing services/products, as well as new services/products prior to launch.
- Establish performance metrics to define and measure the inside sales team’s performance. Monitor performance against objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop department reporting tools, and oversee distribution.
- A minimum of 5 years of Inside Sales Management experience, preferably SAAS
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to relate to customers, the sales team, and senior management
- Strong leadership skills, including a positive motivational style
- Proven record of exceptional performance demonstrating that you have consistently exceeded plan
- Exceptional sales skills, including prospecting and solution-based sales methodologies
- Excellent closing skills
- Experience with solution-based consultative sales products is a plus
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- CRM experience
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Attention to detail is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree