How it Works
Explore the Program
The CorpNet Partner Program makes offering incorporation, LLC filings, and annual corporate compliance filing services simple for accountants, bookkeepers, CPAs, QuickBooks Pro-Advisors, Enrolled Agents, lawyers, business and tax professionals.
- Incorporation and LLC Filings – If an individual is ready to incorporate a business, form an LLC, or File a DBA, Corpnet offers a fast, reliable, and guaranteed way to complete all of the business filings needed to start safely and legally register the business.
- Business Licenses and Permits – With CorpNet’s Business License Compliance Package, we’ll help clients determine which licenses, permits, and tax registrations are needed for their type and place of business.
- Registered Agent Services – CorpNet can serve a registered agent for service of process in any state with service that is fast, reliable, and affordable. All services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We make everything easy, so that our clients can focus on what they do best – running their business!
- Annual Reports and Filings – All states, except Alabama and Ohio, require an Annual Report Filing. CorpNet can help your clients by saving both time and money with compliance monitoring service that is fast, reliable, and affordable.
You can start providing an array of business filing services to your clients in all 50 states.
You can partner with us and get wholesale discounted pricing as a white label Reseller, or become a Referral Partner and refer your clients to us and receive a referral fee for each sale.
Who’s a Great Fit
If any of the following types of professional services providers describe you, I hope you’ll consider applying to join.
- Business consultant or business coach
- Accountant or CPA
- Tax advisor or tax preparer
- QuickBooks advisor
Services professionals who offer advisory services to businesses are good candidates to participate. We screen prospects to ensure a good fit for program participants and CorpNet.
Start and Launch a New Business
- Business Name Searches
- Business Name Registrations
- Business Name Reservations
- Fictitious Business Filings (DBAs)
- Sole Proprietorships/Partnerships
- Incorporation Filings
- Limited Liability Company Filings
- Foreign Qualification Filings
- Business License Searches and Obtainments
- Reseller Permits
- Federal Tax ID Number Obtainments
- State Revenue Sales Tax Registration
- State Withholding Tax Registration
Run a Business and Stay in Compliance
- Initial Report Filings
- Annual Report Filings
- Annual Meeting Minutes
- Articles of Amendment (Corps and LLCs)
- Articles of Dissolution (Corps and LLCs)
- Articles of Conversion (Corps and LLCs)
- Reinstatements (Corps and LLCs)
- Registered Agent Services
- S Corp Elections
- Certified Copies of Documents
- Corporate Kits and Seals
- Corporate Minutes and Bylaws
- LLC Operating Agreements
- 24-hour Walk in Rush Filing Services
We require no minimum sales volumes to participate in the Partner Program, so there’s no pressure to perform. We have created our program to suit the needs of your business and your clients—at whatever capacity you’re able to handle.
1. Reseller Program
When you sign on to as a CorpNet Reseller, you can increase your professional services revenue by offering to prepare and complete your clients’ business filings related to incorporation, the formation of an LLC, S Corp election, business license, and permit applications, annual reports, and more. No matter in which state your clients are doing business, you’ll be able to submit filings through CorpNet on their behalf. We give you all the tools you need to ensure success—private label services, a dedicated account manager, and personalized service that’s accurate and fast. As your silent fulfillment partner, we will never contact your clients without your consent. We do all the work behind the scenes while YOU get the credit!
CorpNet Resellers get wholesale discounted pricing of up to 30% on our services.
All fees for all products and services published on the CorpNet.com website represent our retail rates. We can send wholesale pricing to you when you sign up for the program and after we’ve on-boarded you. You can then charge your clients whatever fees you see fit for the services that you order from us when serving your clients.
2. Referral Program
As a CorpNet Referral Program partner, you can refer your clients to a trusted resource for incorporation, LLC filings, registered agent services, and annual corporate compliance and monitoring in any state. You refer the client to us; we’ll do all the work and send you a check (a referral fee of up to 30 percent of the value of the services ordered). Or, if you like, you can waive your commissions and have us pass the savings to your clients instead.
To make the referral process seamless, we will assign you a dedicated account manager, who will be responsive to your needs and treat your clients with exceptional service. Note that even though we are handling all orders directly with your customers, we are happy to keep you apprised of the status of your clients’ filings (with their permission, of course!).
3. The Best of Both Worlds
You may participate in just one or both programs. We let you choose what will optimize your clients’ experience and your opportunities to increase professional services revenue.
For instance, you might choose to be more hands-on and perform as a Reseller for key clients with whom you want to interact more frequently. And then, for transactional or lower-spend clients, perhaps the Referral option will make the most sense.
The choice is yours!
Note: While you can be both a reseller and referral partner, you cannot be both a partner and an affiliate.