Icon - Clip Board With Checklist

Name Reservations
A business name reservation consists of a business filing with the Secretary of State’s office to reserve your company name until you are ready to incorporate your business or Form a Limited Liability Company.

Icon - Male With Headset

Registered Agent Services
A registered agent is responsible for accepting official notices from the Secretary of State and service of process. CorpNet can provide registered agent services in all 50 states.

Icon - Paper and Pencil

Federal Tax ID Numbers
An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a Federal Tax Identification Number that is used to identify a business entity.

Icon - Folder With Papers and Plus Sign

Initial Reports
In certain states, a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) is required to file an Initial Report, also known as a Statement of Information with the Secretary of State’s office.

Icon - Multiple Papers With Checkmarks

S-Corporation Elections
An S-Corporation is formed in the same manner as a C-Corporation, the corporate entity makes an election with the IRS to be taxed as a “pass-through entity” under subchapter S of the Internal Revenue Code.

Icon - Document With Highlights

DBA’s (Doing Business As)
DBAs are sometimes called fictitious business names, assumed business names, or trade names.

Icon - Report and Magnifying Glass

Annual Reports
If your state requires you to file an Annual Report, there is a specific due date upon which the form must be filed by each year to keep your company in order to maintain corporate compliance with the state.

Icon - Location Finder

Foreign Qualifications
If your Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) is operating in more than one state, you may need to file for a foreign qualification in states outside of your home state.

Icon - Document Change

A conversion is necessary when a company decides to switch its business from one entity type to another entity type. For example, convert a C-Corporation to an LLC.

Icon - Signed Certificate

Articles of Amendments
In most states, if a business is making any changes to an existing corporation or LLC the state will require an Amendment to be filed.

Icon - Paper With Checkmarks

Reinstatement will be required for a Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) to return to active compliant status with the Secretary of State’s office.

Icon - Documents and Pencil

Articles of Dissolution
A Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) must file Articles of Dissolution with their state of formation in order to effectively wind down and dissolve the Corporation or LLC!

Icon - License With Photo

Business Licenses & Permits
Businesses are required to comply with license and permit regulations. Don’t let licensing requirements overwhelm you! CorpNet can make the process easy.

Icon - Folder and Papers

CorpNet Express Filing Services
Using CorpNet’s® Rush Filing service can get your documents processed and filed within 24-48 hours in most states!

Need help with your venture? Schedule your Free Business Consultation