What are Meeting Minutes and Corporate Resolutions?
The Meeting Minutes maintained by a corporation, and often LLCs, are intended to document and memorialize the discussions and agreements made during a specific company meeting. The format for the Meeting Minutes for an Annual Meeting of Shareholders or Annual Meeting of Directors should be carefully planned and structured.
However, during the course of a given year, a corporation or LLC should maintain meeting minutes for certain types of activities that could have an impact on corporate rights and responsibilities. Certain meeting minutes also contain one or more “Corporate Resolutions.” Such a “resolution” usually occurs within the body of meeting minutes.
For example, a bank may require a “Corporate Resolution” which is recorded in the form of meeting minutes where “It is hereby resolved that … shall open a bank account with Bank of SampleBank.”
Available Meeting Minute Templates
Legal Disclaimer and Copyright Information
- Please feel free to use our Corporate Resolutions and Meeting Minutes Templates below for the specific purpose of drafting your corporate resolutions for the corporation or LLC you are representing.
- These documents were drafted by our attorney, but were NOT drafted specifically for you or your specific business needs.
- We provide them to you AS IS and cannot guarantee their accuracy or validity.
- After all we are letting you use these templates for FREE.
- And, because we maintain copyright ownership of the documents herein, you may NOT resell or distribute them to others.
- You may use them for specifically for the purpose of drafting your own meeting minutes for your corporation or LLC.
- You may not sell or distribute this content.
- All CorpNet Terms and Conditions Apply.