Business License Service Packages

Business License Compliance Package(BLCp)TM

We provide you with all the licensing requirements and forums.

With our “Business License Compliance Package” we tell you which licenses, permits, and tax registrations you need for your type and place of business, and provide the actual applications.
1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive a customized CorpNet Business License Compliance Package (BLCP)™
5. Fill out forms and mail to addresses provided

Form Preparation Service

We prepare all your licensing paperwork,and deliver it to you signature-ready.

Our “Business License Preparation Service” will provide you with every business license, permit, and tax registration required for your business, pre-filled with your information and ready-to-file!

1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive customized and PRE-FILLED business license applications
5. Sign documents and mail to addresses provided

Full Licensing Service

We obtain for you ALL required licenses.

We determine your licensing requirements, prepare and fill out all the necessary forms, submit the applications to the various licensing authorities on your behalf, and ensure that you receive all the necessary licenses, permits, and tax registrations.

Order ANY Service by Toll Free 1.888.449.2638

If you start a business that involves the storage of any type of combustible material stacked upon itself, you need to first get a high pile combustible stock license from your city’s business license agency.

Start by finding out what the height requirements your state considers high pile combustible stock to start at. If it’s under a certain height — for many states, that’s 12 feet high — you may need a building license different than the high pile combustible stock license.

How Will You Store the Combustible Stock?

Before your high pile combustible stock license can be approved, you may need to submit plans for how you plan to store the items, and what items you will store. Your state may require information on:

  • Floor plans of the building with dimensions and locations of the high pile areas
  • The distance of clearance between the piles and the sprinkler deflector
  • Aisle dimensions between each array of stock
  • Types of fire suppression and detection

Whether your combustible stock is stored in cartons, cardboard boxes, or crates, if it exceeds a certain height being stocked on top of each other, you need a high pile combustible stock license.

Why You Need a High Pile Combustible Stock License

You know that the materials you work with are flammable, and therefore hazardous. Your state or city business license bureau wants to record the details of what you’re working with in case there is an accident or fire, and therefore requires certain business licenses, permits & tax documents to keep track of you. Having a high pile combustible stock license on file can help the agency keep track of what you have on site, and ensure it meets their standards for safety.

The licensing agency wants to ensure that you have taken the necessary safety precautions to ensure that should a fire occur, you have sprinklers, fire detection, and an alarm in place to notify the authorities immediately. This can reduce the damage a fire can do, and protect you, your staff, and innocent bystanders.

So, not only does not having a license make you noncompliant, it also puts you and others at risk of possible danger. Make sure you have your high pile combustible stock license reviewed and approved prior to storing your combustible products.

Need help with your venture?
Schedule your Free Business Consultation