3 Business License Services

Business License Compliance Package (BLCP)™

We provide you with all the licensing requirements and forms.

ico-pdf View Sample PDF

With our “Business License Compliance Package” we tell you which licenses, permits, and tax registrations you need for your type and place of business, and provide the actual applications.

1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive a customized CorpNet Business License Compliance Package (BLCP)™
5. Fill out forms and mail to addresses provided


Form Preparation Service

We prepare all your licensing paperwork, and deliver it to you signature-ready.

Our “Business License Preparation Service” will provide you with every business license, permit, and tax registration required for your business, pre-filled with your information and ready-to-file!

1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive customized and PRE-FILLED business license applications
5. Sign documents and mail to addresses provided


Full Licensing Service

We obtain for you ALL required licenses.

We determine your licensing requirements, prepare and fill out all the necessary forms, submit the applications to the various licensing authorities on your behalf, and ensure that you receive all the necessary licenses, permits, and tax registrations.

TO ORDER CALL 1.888.449.2638


toll free icon Order ANY Service by Phone – Toll Free 1.888.449.2638

Because the real estate market has inflated so much over the last few years, many homeowners are looking at modular or mobile housing as a more affordable option. That presents a great business opportunity for you, if you want to start a business.

When building a community of modular or mobile homes, you’ll need several different business licenses, the first of which is a mobile home license. Check with your city’s business licenses, permits & tax division to find out what other licenses you need. These might include:

  • Building license
  • Sewer permit
  • Plumbing permit
  • Dumpster license
  • Electrical permit

While these other licenses and permits apply more to the construction of your modular/mobile home community, the mobile home license will deal more with the land and how you plan to allot it into individual residences, as well as how it looks and operates once you’ve installed the homes and supporting systems.

Your Mobile Housing Inspection

Before you’ll be issued a mobile home license, an inspector will come assess the safety of your community, making sure the water supply, sewage disposal systems, electrical systems, lighting, road conditions, spacing of homes, and garbage disposal systems are all up to city standards.

If there are issues in the inspection, you’ll be given a period of time to address them before the inspector comes back to make sure you’ve made the necessary changes. At that point, your mobile home license will be processed and approved.

Your property will be inspected annually when your mobile home license is up for renewal.

Other Types of Modular/Mobile Housing Licenses

In addition to land developers needing a modular home license to develop a community, anyone involved in the manufacturing or installation of modular homes or mobile housing must also have the appropriate business license.