Business License Service Packages

Business License Compliance Package(BLCp)TM

We provide you with all the licensing requirements and forums.

With our “Business License Compliance Package” we tell you which licenses, permits, and tax registrations you need for your type and place of business, and provide the actual applications.
1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive a customized CorpNet Business License Compliance Package (BLCP)™
5. Fill out forms and mail to addresses provided

Form Preparation Service

We prepare all your licensing paperwork,and deliver it to you signature-ready.

Our “Business License Preparation Service” will provide you with every business license, permit, and tax registration required for your business, pre-filled with your information and ready-to-file!

1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive customized and PRE-FILLED business license applications
5. Sign documents and mail to addresses provided

Full Licensing Service

We obtain for you ALL required licenses.

We determine your licensing requirements, prepare and fill out all the necessary forms, submit the applications to the various licensing authorities on your behalf, and ensure that you receive all the necessary licenses, permits, and tax registrations.

If you have considered starting a business as a grocery store or convenience store, you might think about becoming WIC certified. WIC stands for Women, Infants, and Children, and is a special nutrition program to help those that can’t afford healthy food to get them.

Vendors like you can accept WIC cards or vouchers and help women and their children get the foods they need to live a healthy life. Becoming a WIC vendor will drive more business to your store. But first, you need a WIC registration.

What Does a WIC Vendor Provide?

Because WIC allows participants to purchase healthy foods, the government is particular about what types of food you can offer to WIC candidates. These foods include:

  • Baby food formula
  • Milk, cheese, and other dairy
  • Beans and lentils
  • Peanut butter
  • Eggs
  • Juice
  • Cereal
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Meat

You can’t accept a WIC card for candy, paper products, soda or anything that isn’t approved by the WIC business licenses, permits & tax department. Before you file your WIC registration, make sure you are carrying the items the WIC program approves.

Applying for Your WIC Registration

Remember that you’ll need to apply for any other business licenses necessary to open a grocery store or whatever type of store you’re planning to start, in addition to filing for your WIC license.

The WIC application will ask for details about your store location and size, as well as your store hours. You’ll have to specify whether you currently carry WIC-approved items or plan to. The application will also ask for details on your past food sales.

Once the WIC department approves your application, you will be provided with what you need to start accepting cards. You may be given a scanner where participants in the program can scan their card and you can apply their purchases to their accounts.