Business License Compliance Package (BLCp)TM

We do the research and provide you with all the licensing requirements and forms. For just $149 per location, you get the licensing and permit answers you need to keep your business in compliance.

With our Business License Compliance Package, we'll research your business so we can tell you which business licenses, permits, and tax registrations you need for your geographical location and type of business. We also include the actual applications, so you can quickly take care of your compliance requirements.

View Sample Report

Call 888-449-2638 to order your Business License Compliance Package (BLCp)TM! 

On key holidays, many businesses close so that employees can spend time with their families. However, for many industries, these holidays provide a great opportunity to make more sales! Know that you may need to apply for a holiday sales license if you plan to operate on certain holidays.

Holidays You Need a Business License For

Most cities won’t give you a holiday sales license for Christmas or Thanksgiving, but you may be able to get one for:

  • New Year’s Day
  • Memorial Day
  • July 4
  • Victory Day
  • Labor Day
  • Columbus Day
  • Veteran’s Day

The exemptions for no holiday sales licenses being issued for Christmas or Thanksgiving include:

  • Certain pharmacies
  • Retail stores that primarily sell food
  • Retail stores that sell cut flowers or floral products or garden accessories
  • Retail stores that sell video rentals
  • Retail stores that prepare and sell baked goods
  • Requirements for Your Holiday Sales License

In order to apply for your holiday sales license, you’ll need to present your tax certificate to show that you are up to date in paying taxes and fees. Your business licenses, permits & tax division can provide a copy. You’ll also need to provide a certificate of good standing from your Secretary of State office.

Having your license prominently displayed in your place of business is required by law. Having a holiday sales tax license allows you to make holiday deliveries, if applicable.