Business License Service Packages

Business License Compliance Package(BLCp)TM

We provide you with all the licensing requirements and forums.

With our “Business License Compliance Package” we tell you which licenses, permits, and tax registrations you need for your type and place of business, and provide the actual applications.
1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive a customized CorpNet Business License Compliance Package (BLCP)™
5. Fill out forms and mail to addresses provided

Form Preparation Service

We prepare all your licensing paperwork,and deliver it to you signature-ready.

Our “Business License Preparation Service” will provide you with every business license, permit, and tax registration required for your business, pre-filled with your information and ready-to-file!

1. Click “Order Now”
2. Enter information about your business
3. Experienced CorpNet licensing experts research your business
4. Receive customized and PRE-FILLED business license applications
5. Sign documents and mail to addresses provided

Full Licensing Service

We obtain for you ALL required licenses.

We determine your licensing requirements, prepare and fill out all the necessary forms, submit the applications to the various licensing authorities on your behalf, and ensure that you receive all the necessary licenses, permits, and tax registrations.

For entrepreneurs who sell products door-to-door, as well as for anyone who solicits products, it’s necessary to have a peddler/solicitor – transient merchant license. This business license gives you the permission to sell your wares in neighborhoods.

Who Needs a Solicitor License

If you fall into any of the following categories, you need a peddler, solicitor, or transient merchant license:

  • Peddler: You go door-to-door to sell products or services that you immediately deliver. An example would be someone selling carpet cleaning services that they provided as soon as the purchase was made.
  • Solicitor: You go door-to-door to sell products or services that will be delivered later. So if you sell magazine subscriptions that will be sent in the mail later, you are considered a solicitor.
  • Transient Merchant: You sell products or services in a fixed location that you’re only at temporarily. An example would be a hot dog vendor temporarily set up in a parking lot.

You don’t need a license if you:

  • Sell farm or garden products that you grew.
  • Are representing a non-commercial educational organization.
  • Hold a garage sale.
  • Are a food vendor and are already licensed through the appropriate authority.
  • Are part of a city-sponsored event.

Depending on what your business sells, you may need other business licenses, permits & tax forms, so check with your city before you begin operating.

Your Solicitor License Application

When filling out your peddler/solicitor – transient merchant license, you’ll be asked to provide the last few cities where you sold your goods. You’ll also need to answer questions about whether you’ve ever been convicted of a felony, and whether you are incorporated or not. You will be responsible for a fee associated with the business license.

Once you are approved for your solicitor license, you will be provided with an identification card you can show to the people you try to sell to as proof that the city has authorized you as a peddler, solicitor, or transient merchant.