Waste Transporter and Solid Waste License

Business licenses and permits protect your customers and show them your business meets federal and state regulations. CorpNet can research and process a waste transporter and solid waste license for you, which helps you avoid penalties and keep your business in compliance.

Navigating Licensure Can Be Tricky

Let CorpNet take care of the research and paperwork for you.

When you start a business, if you plan to transport any kind of waste or hazardous materials, there are certain environmental licenses you need to do so. If you will be transporting any of the following, you need a waste transporter/solid waste license:

  • Residential Septage, Raw Sewage, or Portable Toilet Waste
  • Non-residential Raw Sewage or Sewage Contaminated Waste
  • Sewage Sludge
  • Water Treatment Plant Residuals
  • Grease Trap Waste
  • Waste Oil
  • Petroleum Contaminated Soil
  • Waste Tires
  • Asbestos Waste
  • Low-Level Radioactive Waste with or without Hazardous Waste
  • Hazardous Industrial/Commercial Waste
  • Regulated Medical Waste or other Biohazard Waste

There are plenty of types of businesses involved in waste transport, such as a commercial hauler or a medical waste transporter. If you’re unsure whether the work you plan to do requires a waste license, check with your city’s business licenses, permits & tax agency to find out.

What You Need to Know About Waste Transport

Whether you’re transporting waste across town or across state lines, you must make sure that both your vehicle and the containers you transport are leakproof and durable. When you move containers into your vehicle, you must be cautious to load them so that you don’t spill the contents. If you’ve got hazardous materials in tow, spilling them could jeopardize your health, as well as the health of others, not to mention it can violate many health codes.

Additionally, you must dispose of the hazardous waste per the EPA’s guidelines. If you are found to be disposing of them in any other way, you may be fined or shut down.

Applying for a Waste License

You can get a waste license from your environmental license issuing agency. You will need to submit info about your company, as well as provide information about the vehicle(s) that will transport the waste. Additionally, you may be required to provide proof of liability insurance as well.

Man Smiling Over Paperwork

We'll Help You Discover Which Licenses and Permits You Need

Being licensed by the agency shows your customers that you meet federal and state regulations for safety, cleanliness, and honesty, which helps them trust your business.

  • We do the research and take out the guesswork so you know exactly which licenses or permits your business needs.
  • We provide the paperwork and instructions on how to file it, so it’s ready to be filed.
  • We'll file the paperwork for you with the appropriate agency, so you don't have to lift a finger!
100% satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund 100% of our service fees with no questions asked!