Business Compliance Has Never Been Easier
CorpNet’s Compliance Portal is your single source for staying organized and in the know about approaching business compliance obligations.
Too many entrepreneurs don’t realize that once the state grants your business its corporation or LLC status, there are ongoing business compliance requirements to meet to stay in good standing. Your diligence—or lack of—in adhering to the corporate formalities that apply to you can mean the difference between failing or succeeding in business. If you neglect to follow the rules or miss deadlines, you could face late penalties or worse—the state might even administratively dissolve your company and place it in non-compliant status. The implications of that could be devastating.
Fortunately, CorpNet is here to help entrepreneurs meet the compliance requirements for business.
With our free online business compliance and monitoring tool*, the CorpNet’s Compliance Portal, you can stay on top of the many compliance requirements that apply to your company and their deadlines.
CorpNet Can Help Your Company Maintain Business Compliance
Our secure, cloud-based portal saves you from the hassle of visiting multiple websites—like those for your state, city, and county; the Internal Revenue Service (IRS); or the Franchise Tax Board—to find the information you need and the proper applications to complete.
CorpNet makes everything available in one place, so you don’t have to spend hours upon hours trying to navigate those complicated and frustrating government websites. That frees up your time to focus on serving your customers and building your business.
- Get Alerts for Critical Filings and Due Dates – Never miss mandatory business compliance filings. Our tool alerts you about upcoming requirements specific to your business, and then you can start the process of submitting your paperwork with a convenient click of a button. You also have the option of dismissing any alerts if you’ve already taken care of a filing or they’re no longer relevant to you.
- Keep Track of Tax Due Dates – CorpNet’s Compliance Portal reminds you about important tax deadlines throughout the year, so they don’t slip through the cracks. It’s an added measure of assurance that helps you plan ahead and avoid late fees and penalties.
- View Your Official Business Documents Online Anytime – When you use CorpNet’s services to file your business registration documents, you can access them at any time through your CorpNet account. Your Articles of Incorporation, LLC Operating Agreement, Registered Agent information, and more are available to you, securely, from anywhere, at any time. We even have templates available for creating your Operating Agreement, meeting minutes, and more. It doesn’t get any more convenient than that!
- Monitor Business Compliance Requirements for Multiple Businesses and Multiple States – If you’re an attorney, CPA, or business consultant, you can monitor and complete the business compliance filing requirements for your clients from your personalized dashboard. Or if you’re an entrepreneur operating a business or businesses in multiple states, you can get alerts relevant to your obligations in the various states where you conduct business. We make it simple and headache-free to stay organized and up to date.
- Track the Status of Your Filings – After you use CorpNet to handle your business formation or other corporate filings, CorpNet keeps you in the know about where it stands. You will see at what stage of the process it is in and receive an alert when your official business documents have been filed and are ready for download.
Create Your Free CorpNet Account
Setting up your account is simple. All you need to do is enter some basic information including your:
- Email address
- Password (which you will establish during the signup process)
- Business name
- Business entity type (e.g., LLC, C Corporation, etc.)
- When your business was originally formed
- State in which your business is registered
- Date of your business’s fiscal year-end
- Contact name
- Phone number
It’s that easy! From there, you can manage your account information, place orders to submit filings, view business compliance and tax alerts, identify and fix missing information, view LLC and corporate documents, and check the status of outstanding orders. Our intuitive and user-friendly dashboard makes it ultra-convenient to get an at-a-glance view of your compliance requirements for business. From a single screen, you can see the companies you’re monitoring, available compliance services pertinent to your company(ies), order status, current compliance alerts, and current tax alerts.
Need Help or Have Questions?
If you have any questions about any of CorpNet’s business document filing services, our experienced team members will be happy to assist you. CorpNet’s team has helped hundreds of thousands of businesses in all types of industries throughout all 50 states prepare and file their paperwork.
Our breadth of services covers every aspect of starting a business and staying compliant:
- File Articles of Incorporation (to incorporate a business)
- File Articles of Organization (to start an LLC)
- File a DBA (fictitious name)
- Apply for an EIN (Federal Employer Identification Number)
- File an Initial Report or Annual Report
- Elect S Corporation status
- Apply for federal, state, and local business licenses and permits
- Create a customized LLC kit and corporate seal
- Create LLC member certificates
- File Articles of Amendment (to report changes in your business)
- Change your business entity structure
- File Articles of Dissolution (to close a business)
- Register for payroll and apply for SUI/SIT withholding
- Register for sales tax and obtain a seller’s permit
When you entrust your paperwork to us, we’ll save time and money, and provide the peace of mind that your business compliance filings will be done accurately and on-time. And you’ll know about any required fees upfront—no unwelcome surprises.
Contact us to handle all of your business registration and compliance needs, and sign up for your free CorpNet account today!
*Your CorpNet Compliance Portal account is free. Fees may apply for services you order through your account.