Contact Information & Filing Details
North Carolina Secretary of State
The North Carolina Secretary of State offers the following document filing services for domestic and foreign Corporations and Limited Liability Companies.
Start a Business
Business Incorporation Services
The North Carolina Secretary of State offers the following document filing services for domestic and foreign Corporations and Limited Liability Companies:
- Articles of Incorporation – Domestic and foreign Corporation business formations included.
- Articles of Organization – Domestic and foreign LLC business formations included.
- Articles of Amendment – Including, but not limited to change of business address, registered office or agent address, and corporate name changes.
- Articles of Dissolution – Legally closing or dissolving a Corporation or LLC.
- Certificates of Authority – Qualifying to do business within the state of North Carolina.
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Business Name Search and Name Reservations
- Business Name Registrations
- Initial Report and Statement of Information
- Annual Reports and Statement of Information
In North Carolina, an annual report is by April 15 for LLCs each year. An annual report is due by the 15th day of the 4th month after the close of the fiscal year for C Corporations.
North Carolina Secretary of State Contact Information
2 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601-2903
PO Box 29622
Raleigh, NC 27626-0622
CorpNet Can Help
- Fast: Complete our online order form questionnaire in just minutes by answering a few simple questions and we’ll do the rest.
- Reliable: Created and operated by an attorney husband and wife team, who have founded several document filing companies in the past, CorpNet® can successfully handle document filings in every state in the United States. CorpNet’s experienced customer support team is here to give you the personal assistance you need in processing your document filing request quickly and efficiently, before, during, and after your entity is formed every step of the way.
- Affordable: CorpNet® can save you both time and money by assisting you in selecting, forming, and maintaining your C Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in any state. We can also serve as your registered agent.
- Easy: We make everything easy for you so that you can focus on what you do best – getting your business off the ground quickly and efficiently.
- Guaranteed: CorpNet® is committed to your 100% satisfaction! If you are ever less than 100% satisfied with our services, our customer service team is standing by to make things right or your money back*.
Ready to Start Your New Business?
Incorporating a business requires the preparation and filing of a Certificate of Incorporation with the Secretary of State in the state in which you decide to incorporate. Once the corporation is established, it becomes its own separate legal entity and is subject to the laws governing corporations in the state of incorporation.
Using CorpNet® services to incorporate your business can save you both time and money with service that is fast, reliable, and affordable with a 100% money back guarantee.
Limited Liability Company
An LLC offers some of the same benefits of a corporation, but without the costs and compliance complexity. Business owners that are looking for personal liability protection, tax flexibility, and management options may find that forming an LLC will be an ideal choice for their company.
Forming an LLC requires filing Articles of Organization with the state in which the LLC will operate. CorpNet can register an LLC in all 50 states to enable them to save time and money—and to ensure their documents are submitted accurately.
Plus, you get a 100% MONEY-BACK Guarantee *