Search Trademarks, Brands, Business Names & Slogans
Welcome to CorpNet’s free trademark search tool! Begin by entering in your trademark, brand name, business name or slogan into the search box and click “Get Started.” After submission, our fast and accurate tool will search the federal trademark database and return exact and related search term matches for review.
What is a Trademark?
A trademark includes any word, name, symbol, or device, or any combination, used, or intended to be used, in commerce to identify and distinguish the goods of one manufacturer or seller from goods manufactured or sold by others, and to indicate the source of the goods. In short, a trademark is a brand name.
Benefits of Registering a Trademark
- Constructive notice nationwide of the trademark owner’s claim.
- Evidence of ownership of the trademark.
- Jurisdiction of Federal courts may be invoked.
- Registration can be used as a basis for obtaining registration in foreign countries.
- Registration may be filed with U.S. Customs Service to prevent importation of infringing foreign goods.
Corpnet is NOT A LAWFIRM and CANNOT provide you with legal advice. Specifically, we cannot advise you on the validity of your mark or whether your use of the mark will infringe upon the rights of others.