Arizona Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Arizona payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Arizona Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $398
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We’ll personally contact you to assess your business tax registration needs and discuss the options available.
We work closely with you.
After you place your order, your dedicated CorpNet agent will collect additional information needed to successfully complete your tax registration request. Once we have all we need, we will submit your application to the state.
We’ll provide you with your employer account registration details so you can give them to your payroll provider to help you pay your employees faster.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Arizona Payroll Tax FAQs
What Are the Arizona State Payroll Taxes?
- Arizona Income Tax: Arizona income taxes are broken down into five brackets based on income, with rates ranging from 2.59% to 4.54%.
- Arizona Local City Payroll Taxes: There are no local city payroll taxes.
- Arizona Unemployment Insurance: Arizona employers pay unemployment insurance between 0.05% to 12.85% on the first $7,000 each employee earns. All new employers pay a flat rate of 2.0%.
What is Arizona’s Unemployment Insurance Tax?
Must All Nonresidents Pay Income Taxes in Arizona?
Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes?
Do My Household Employees Require Arizona Registration and Payroll Taxes?
Arizona income tax withholding is not required for:
- Wages paid for domestic service in a private home.
- Wages paid for casual labor, not in the course of the employer’s trade or business.
What is an Employer Payroll Tax Account Number?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
Learn More About Payroll Processing
- What is Payroll?
- What are Payroll Taxes?
- What is Payroll Processing?
- What is Reasonable Compensation for an S Corporation
- How Do You Set Up Payroll for an LLC or Corporation?
- How Do You Pay Yourself as a Sole Proprietor?
- How Do LLC Owners Get Paid?
- Hiring Family Members in a Small Business
- Independent Contractors vs. Employee
- What Every Small Business Should Know About 1099s
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On