Connecticut Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Connecticut payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Connecticut Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $398
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Connecticut Payroll Tax FAQs
What are the Connecticut State Payroll Taxes?
- Connecticut Income Tax: Connecticut has a progressive income tax rate ranging from 3% to 6.99%.
- Connecticut Unemployment Insurance Tax: Connecticut employers pay an unemployment tax with rates ranging from 9% to 6.8% on a taxable wage base of $15,000. New employers pay 3.2% in 2021.
- Connecticut State Paid Family and Medical Leave Act (PFMLA): Employers must withhold 0.5% of each employee’s taxable wages up to the Social Security contribution base ($142,800 in 2021).
What is Connecticut Unemployment Insurance Tax?
What is the Connecticut State Paid Family and Medical Leave Act (PFMLA)?
Do Connecticut Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?
What is a Connecticut Employer Payroll Tax Account Number?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On