Hawaii Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Hawaii payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Hawaii Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $398
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Hawaii Payroll Tax FAQs
What State Payroll Taxes Apply in Hawaii?
- Hawaii Income Tax: Hawaii has a progressive income tax rate ranging from 1.4% to 11%, with varying tax brackets.
- Hawaii Unemployment Insurance Tax: Hawaii employers pay a varying unemployment tax rate of 0% to 5.6% on a taxable wage base of $48,100. New employers pay a flat rate of 2.4%.
- Hawaii Employment and Training Assessment (E&T) fee: Employers are required to pay an E&T 0.01% fund assessment on taxable wages.
What is Hawaii Unemployment Insurance Tax?
What is the Hawaii Employment and Training Assessment (E&T)?
Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes in Hawaii?
What About Hawaii Household Employees?
What Payroll Account Numbers Do I Need in Hawaii?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On