Register for
Idaho Payroll Taxes

CorpNet can help you register for Idaho payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.

Idaho Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $199

Here’s How It Works

Notepad and Pencil Icon

We collect your information.

CorpNet will collect information about you and your business to determine your eligibility for online registration with the Idaho Department of Labor, the Idaho State Tax Commission, and the Idaho Industrial Commission.
magnifying glass icon

We check for accuracy.

Based on the information you’ve provided, we will pre-qualify your business to ensure your account information is accurate and consistent.
magnifying glass icon

We work closely with you.

After you place your order, your dedicated CorpNet agent will collect additional information needed to successfully complete your tax registration request. Once we have all we need, we will submit your application to the state.
mouse and money icon

We deliver!

We’ll process your order within 7-10 business days, and depending on state processing times, provide you with your Connecticut tax registration numbers. You’ll be able to give these details to your payroll provider to help you pay your employees faster.

Excellent Service

“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “

Dr. Earle Baldwin

July 10, 2020

Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews

Idaho Payroll Tax FAQs

What State Payroll Taxes Does Idaho Have?

  • Idaho Income Tax: Idaho has a progressive income tax rate ranging from 1.125% to 6.925%, with seven tax brackets.
  • Idaho Unemployment Insurance Tax: Idaho employers pay an unemployment tax with rates ranging from 0.393% to 5.4% on a taxable wage base of $43,000. New employers pay a flat 1%.
  • Idaho Workers’ Compensation: Almost all Idaho employers are required to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance which provides benefits to employees who get injured or sick from a work-related cause.

What is Idaho Unemployment Insurance Tax?

Unemployment Insurance Tax (UI) is a federally-mandated, state-run program that provides temporary payments to unemployed workers whose employment status is not a result of their own actions. Idaho’s unemployment tax is managed through the Idaho Department of Labor.

Am I Required to Pay Workers’ Compensation Insurance in Idaho?

Yes. Idaho employers with one or more full-time, part-time, seasonal, or occasional employees must pay for workers’ compensation unless specifically exempt from the law. Workers’ Compensation is required to be in place before the first employee is hired. Employers with remote workers in Idaho also must carry Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Employers must register their companies with the Idaho Industrial Commission for Workers’ Comp compliance.

Are Idaho Companies Required to Register for Payroll Taxes?

All Idaho employers must register with the Idaho Department of Labor, the Idaho State Tax Commission, and the Idaho Industrial Commission.

Do Idaho Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?

Yes, employers of household employees are required to register for a withholding account and unemployment insurance account. Employers of household employees are not required to carry Workers’ Comp insurance.

Do Idaho Businesses Need a Payroll Tax Account Number?

Once CorpNet registers your business with the Idaho Department of Labor, the Idaho State Tax Commission, and the Idaho Industrial Commission, you will be issued an Idaho Tax Withholding Account Number and Unemployment Tax Account Number. Your account numbers are required for all interactions to ensure your account is accurate. You must provide your account numbers when filing returns and making deposits in all electronic and paper filings.

What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?

  • Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
  • Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
  • Physical business address and mailing address
  • Business phone number
  • Valid email address (contact person and business)
  • Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
  • Industry description

What if I Don’t Have an EIN?

An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.

What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?

CorpNet works with the leading payroll processors and we can connect you with our trusted partners who will pay your employees, accrue the necessary taxes, and complete the necessary payments and documentation with state and federal authorities.

As Seen On

Accounting Today Logo in White
Fox Business Logo in White
Forbes Logo in White
Inc Magazine Logo in White
Wall Street journal Logo in White
Entrepreneur Magazine Logo in White
100% satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund 100% of our service fees with no questions asked!