Iowa Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Iowa payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Iowa Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $398
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Iowa Payroll Tax FAQs
What Payroll Taxes Apply in Iowa?
- Iowa Income Tax: Iowa has a progressive income tax rate ranging from 0.33% to 8.53%, with varying tax brackets.
- Iowa Unemployment Insurance Tax: Iowa employers pay a varying unemployment tax rate of 0% to 7.5% on a taxable wage base of $32,400. New employers pay a flat rate of 1%. New construction employers pay a flat 7.5%.
Does Iowa have Unemployment Insurance Tax?
Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes in Iowa?
What Payroll Account Numbers Do I Need in Iowa?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On