Kentucky Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Kentucky payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Kentucky Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $398
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Kentucky Payroll Tax FAQs
What State Payroll Taxes Existing in Kentucky?
- Kentucky Income Tax: Kentucky has a flat tax rate of 5%.
- Kentucky County Payroll Taxes: Kentucky has over 200 tax districts that charge a variable occupational tax. The occupational tax applies to employees who are residents of the district and/or perform their principal business functions in the district. Businesses located in the districts also pay the occupational tax.
- Kentucky Unemployment Insurance Tax: Kentucky employers pay an unemployment tax with rates ranging from 0% to 10.0% on a wage base of $10,800 per employee. New employers pay a flat rate of 2.7%. New construction industry employers pay 10%.
Does Kentucky Require Unemployment Insurance Tax?
What is the Kentucky Occupational Tax?
Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes in Kentucky?
Do Kentucky Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?
What Payroll Tax Account Number Are Needed in Kentucky?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On