Louisiana Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Louisiana payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Louisiana Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $398
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Louisiana Payroll Tax FAQs
What are the Louisiana State Payroll Taxes?
- Louisiana Income Tax: Louisiana has a progressive income tax rate ranging from 2% to 6%, with varying tax brackets.
- Louisiana Unemployment Insurance Tax: Louisiana employers pay a varying unemployment tax rate of 0.09% to 6.2% on a taxable wage base of $7,700. Depending on the industry, new employers pay a tax rate ranging from 1.16% and 2.89%.
What is Louisiana Unemployment Insurance Tax?
Am I Required to Register for Louisiana Payroll Taxes?
Do Louisiana Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?
Does Louisiana Require an Employer Payroll Tax Account Number?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
Learn More About Payroll Processing
- What is Payroll?
- What are Payroll Taxes?
- What is Payroll Processing?
- What is Reasonable Compensation for an S Corporation
- How Do You Set Up Payroll for an LLC or Corporation?
- How Do You Pay Yourself as a Sole Proprietor?
- How Do LLC Owners Get Paid?
- Hiring Family Members in a Small Business
- Independent Contractors vs. Employee
- What Every Small Business Should Know About 1099s
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On