Minnesota Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Minnesota payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Minnesota Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $199
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Minnesota Payroll Tax FAQs
What Are Minnesota State Payroll Taxes?
- Minnesota Income Tax: Minnesota has a progressive income tax rate ranging from 5.35% to 9.85%, with varying tax brackets.
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Tax: Minnesota employers pay an unemployment tax on a taxable wage base of $35,000. New employers pay a tax rate based on the average rate for their industry. New construction businesses also pay a varying rate.
What is Minnesota’s Unemployment Insurance Tax?
Am I Required to Register for Minnesota Payroll Taxes?
Do Minnesota Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?
Do I Need an Employer Payroll Tax Account Number in Minnesota?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
Learn More About Payroll Processing
- What is Payroll?
- What are Payroll Taxes?
- What is Payroll Processing?
- What is Reasonable Compensation for an S Corporation
- How Do You Set Up Payroll for an LLC or Corporation?
- How Do You Pay Yourself as a Sole Proprietor?
- How Do LLC Owners Get Paid?
- Hiring Family Members in a Small Business
- Independent Contractors vs. Employee
- What Every Small Business Should Know About 1099s
“Excellent services. Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On