Nevada Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Nevada payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Nevada Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $149
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Nevada Payroll Tax FAQs
What State Payroll Taxes Apply in Nevada?
- Nevada Income Tax: Nevada has no state income tax, so employers are not required to register for state payroll taxes. You are still required to withhold federal income taxes and federal payroll taxes such as Social Security and Medicare.
- Nevada Unemployment Insurance Tax: Nevada employers pay an unemployment tax with rates ranging from 0.25% to 5.4%, on a taxable wage base of $33,400. New employers pay 2.95%.
What is Unemployment Insurance Tax?
Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes in Nevada?
Do Nevada Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?
Does Nevada Have an Employer Payroll Tax Account Number?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
Learn More About Payroll Processing
- What is Payroll?
- What are Payroll Taxes?
- What is Payroll Processing?
- What is Reasonable Compensation for an S Corporation
- How Do You Set Up Payroll for an LLC or Corporation?
- How Do You Pay Yourself as a Sole Proprietor?
- How Do LLC Owners Get Paid?
- Hiring Family Members in a Small Business
- Independent Contractors vs. Employee
- What Every Small Business Should Know About 1099s
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On