New Hampshire Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for New Hampshire payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
New Hampshire Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $199
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
New Hampshire Payroll Tax FAQs
What are the New Hampshire State Payroll Taxes?
- New Hampshire Income Tax: New Hampshire does not have a state income tax; however, businesses pay a flat tax rate of 5% of their income from interest and dividends.
- New Hampshire Unemployment Insurance Tax: New Hampshire employers pay an unemployment tax with rates ranging from 0.1% to 7.0% on a taxable wage base of $14,000. New employers pay a flat 1.2%.
What is Unemployment Insurance Tax?
Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes?
Do My Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?
What is an Employer Payroll Tax Account Number?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
Learn More About Payroll Processing
- What is Payroll?
- What are Payroll Taxes?
- What is Payroll Processing?
- What is Reasonable Compensation for an S Corporation
- How Do You Set Up Payroll for an LLC or Corporation?
- How Do You Pay Yourself as a Sole Proprietor?
- How Do LLC Owners Get Paid?
- Hiring Family Members in a Small Business
- Independent Contractors vs. Employee
- What Every Small Business Should Know About 1099s
As Seen On