Register for
New Hampshire Payroll Taxes

CorpNet can help you register for New Hampshire payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.

New Hampshire Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $199

Excellent Service

“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “

Dr. Earle Baldwin

July 10, 2020

Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews

New Hampshire Payroll Tax FAQs

What are the New Hampshire State Payroll Taxes?

  • New Hampshire Income Tax: New Hampshire does not have a state income tax; however, businesses pay a flat tax rate of 5% of their income from interest and dividends.
  • New Hampshire Unemployment Insurance Tax: New Hampshire employers pay an unemployment tax with rates ranging from 0.1% to 7.0% on a taxable wage base of $14,000. New employers pay a flat 1.2%.

What is Unemployment Insurance Tax?

Unemployment Insurance Tax (UI) is a federally-mandated, state-run program that provides temporary payments to unemployed workers whose employment status is not a result of their own actions. New Hampshire’s unemployment tax is managed through New Hampshire Employment Security.

Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes?

All New Hampshire employers must register with New Hampshire Employment Security.

Do My Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?

You must register for a UI tax account with the New Hampshire Employment Security department within 30 days of becoming an employer.

What is an Employer Payroll Tax Account Number?

Once CorpNet registers your business with New Hampshire Employment Security, you will be issued a UI tax account number. Your account number is required for all interactions to ensure your account is accurate. You must provide your account number when filing returns and making deposits in all electronic and paper filings.

What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?

  • Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
  • Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
  • Physical business address and mailing address
  • Business phone number
  • Valid email address (contact person and business)
  • Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
  • Industry description

What if I Don’t Have an EIN?

An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.

What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?

CorpNet works with the leading payroll processors and we can connect you with our trusted partners who will pay your employees, accrue the necessary taxes, and complete the necessary payments and documentation with state and federal authorities.

As Seen On

Accounting Today Logo in White
Fox Business Logo in White
Forbes Logo in White
Inc Magazine Logo in White
Wall Street journal Logo in White
Entrepreneur Magazine Logo in White
100% satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund 100% of our service fees with no questions asked!