Oregon Payroll Taxes
CorpNet can help you register for Oregon payroll taxes. This saves you time and money, while also making it quick and easy to pay your employees.
Oregon Payroll Tax Registration Bundle
Starting at $199
Get Started Today
Select all the states you’re looking for Employer Tax Registration.
A CorpNet agent will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Save time on your call by answering a few questions:
A CorpNet agent will call you within 1 business day to discuss your next steps.
Need assistance? Call now at 1.888.449.2638
Here’s How It Works
We collect your information.
We check for accuracy.
We work closely with you.
Need Your Payroll Tax Registration Done Fast?
Try our expedited services. We’ll process your order with CorpNet in 3-5 business days.*
Oregon Payroll Tax FAQs
What is Oregon Unemployment Insurance Tax?
What State Payroll Taxes Apply to Oregon?
- Oregon Income Tax: Oregon has a progressive income tax rate ranging from 4.75% to 9.9%.
- Oregon Transit Tax: Employees pay a transit tax of 0.01%, withheld by employers. Employers who pay wages to employees within the TriMet boundaries and Lane County also pay transit taxes—rates vary.
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance: Oregon employers pay an unemployment tax on a wage base of $43,800. Rates range from 1.2% to 5.4%. New employers pay a flat rate of 2.6%.
What is Oregon Transit Tax?
Am I Required to Register for Payroll Taxes?
Do Oregon Household Employees Require Payroll Registration?
Does Oregon Require an Employer Payroll Tax Account Number?
What Kind of Information Do I Need for Payroll Tax Registration?
- Name and Social Security number of all responsible parties
- Doing Business As (DBA), if applicable
- Physical business address and mailing address
- Business phone number
- Valid email address (contact person and business)
- Nine-digit federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Industry description
What if I Don’t Have an EIN?
An EIN is a Federal Tax Identification Number provided by the IRS. If you do not have an EIN already, CorpNet can obtain one for you via their FTIN service.
What if I Don’t Have a Payroll Processor?
“Excellent services.Very helpful and knowledgeable in their craft. “
Trust Score: 4.9 | 426 Reviews
As Seen On